Thursday, July 3, 2008

New House

Finally! We are all moved in our new house! We are sooooo glad the move is over with and the boxes are put away. We LOVE our new neighborhood. All the neighbors are so friendly. Everyone is always outside in the evening walking their dogs and all the kids are out. So Payton and Preston are loving it too. They love to go outside and catch frogs (which there seems to be plenty) and then Payton, and his attachement disorder....dosent ever want to part with the little frog. Everynight we have to explain the whole story about how the frog needs to be outside with his mommy and daddy to stay alive and needs to be able to catch bugs. So after much persuading, he finally realeases it. Anyways, we are going out of town for the 4th of July and I have a thing about cleaning before we go somewhere. I like to come home to a pristine house after being gone. So, I decided to take some pictures while it was atleast presentable. I forgot to take some of the outside....Ill post some later. Enjoy mom and dad Smart....Im holding true to my promise of taking more pictures!! HA!







1 comment:

shahna said...

Love your new digs, Blakeley! I am having company over tomorrow for the fourth so I need to go get my house spic and span-thanks for inspiring me!