Tuesday, July 15, 2008

WE HAVE TWINS!!!!!

HAHA...FOOLED YA! Well, pretty much. We dont dont have twin babies...but we have twin baby puppies. They are sooo cute. It was unexpected to get another dog, much less TWO dogs. They are chihuahua puppies. The blonde one is Sadie and the brown one is Mavrick. When we went to go and look at them (first mistake) Craig said he thought two would be best so they could keep eachother company and I thought he had lost his mind. Well, turns out they have been so cute together and 2 little dogs is really not that much different than one. So we are introducing Sadie and Mavrick.



4 comments:

shahna said...

oh my gosh! they ARE cute! House breaking oughta be fun for you! You are up to the challenge, I know! Next time you are in Dallas, give me a call. I could meet you somewhere for lunch or shopping. i would love to see you!

Tiffani and Christopher Guymon said...

Hi Blakely! I am so glad I found you. What a cute family and blog! My mom says hello. Keep in touch!
Tiff

Erickson Fam said...

Cute blog and WAY cute family! You are a brave women to not only have 2 little guys but also 2 new puppies. Too cute! Hope all is well.
Barbie

shahna said...

sorry to be a pain but we went private so email me if you want an invite to view us from here on out. shahnaargyle@hotmail.com