Monday, December 22, 2008

Vision Board

For any of you that know me, know I totally believe in the Law of Attraction. I don't believe there are coincidences in life. I believe you attract things and events that happen to you by the way you think and feel and the energy you put out by your thoughts and actions. If you don't believe it, put it to the test and read some books on it. Of course one popular, and one of many books (although, not my favorite of all of them) is called "The Secret." OK....so, just another example in my life of how I know this to be true! I have a "vision board" that I made...(ill have to post a picture of it) of things that I want to see happen. Here are some pictures similar to what I had put on my board this year:



I have dolphins on there b/c one of my dreams is to be able to swim with dolphins



I have a picture of a beautiful beach b/c I wanted to visit one that looks like this!


OK....SOOOOO......This is what we will be doing next year thanks to my AWESOME, hard working husband!!! He randomly came home one day and said, "oh, by the way, we are having a sales contest at work, Im in first place right now, and whoever wins will get a trip." WHAT?!?! you're just telling me this now...and p.s.....what kind of trip?? I'm thinking to myself a couple nights paid hotel somewhere!?!?!"

He say, "A cruise...I think." You think?!? So of course I proceed to be the annoying wife and ask him a million questions that he has no idea what the answers are..ie.. who, when, where, what and then just leaves it at, "I'll let you know when I know." HA! Typical!
So, he came home last week and told me WON!!! He got the cruise! So, vision board, AKA, my "crystal ball" haha...has come to pass.
Because....This is what we will be doing, and where we will be going......




swimming with dolfins



Going on a cruise to Mexico

Going to a beautiful beach!!..ahhh...cant wait!

THANKS BABE!!!!

2 comments:

shahna said...

That is so cool! Good for you guys!

Sarah W said...

I'm so jealous! Cruises are the only way to travel. You're going to have a ball! Good job, Craig! woo hoo!!!