Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Wow....2009! Already. Time for those annual resolutions. Here are a few personal and family goals:

FAMILY:

*Have fun- Always at the top of our family list and a Smart family must :)
*Serve more- We started volunteering with a local charity and love it and will be doing more.
*Pray together daily for all that we are thankful for!
*Have more date nights with my hubby!


Personal:

*Continue to grow my business
*Possibly do a fitness competition?? This will get my butt in gear again for our cruise this year! I need some motivation again and was told the company I have my endorsement contract with (muscletech) that they will sponcer me. This is huge b/c there are a lot of expenses involved in competing. So, I just have to decide and commit....oh gosh...ahahhhhh..
*save more $$
*keep up my gratitue journal everyday!

Just a few....

Happy New Year to everyone! I resolve to make this our best year yet!



Here are a few picts from my phone that Craig just downloaded for me...




"Maverick"



"Mrs. Thomas and the boys"


"Always Indy"



"peeling potato's for dinner"




"Our house looked so cute"




"our romantic boat ride for our 9th anniversary"







captain craig :)







Our fav. place to eat on the river called The County Line..so pretty!





























The County Line....feeding turtles

4 comments:

Sarah W said...

You're so awesome, I miss you so much! What a cute family you have! Good resolutions....except you forgot to add a trip to Utah. (HA! Doesn't that sound horrible???) How about a trip to see your old pal Sarah!!!

Sarah W said...

We got your cd today! So cute! You are so good at doing movies! You're a stud...

SkinnerFamily said...

The picture of you and Craig on the boat for your 9th anniversary is so cute! Congrats on 9 years!

SkinnerFamily said...

You have set great goals for yourself this year, and I know when you put your mind to something, you get it done. That is wonderful you have a sponser for your fitness competition. I would love to come and see my sis compete, it would be a great excuse to get to see you.