Friday, June 12, 2009

BEHIND!!!

Of course I am sooo behind in the blog world! I am a busy busy business woman ya know :) No,, but really...I have been tanning so much my hands are calloused! My business is thriving, I'm happy, my family is happy and it feels so nice! I have been working so hard to make it a success and all my hard work is definitely paying off. I am running into an issue though...Im finding it hard to say NO. I will be completely booked and tell myself that I cant do anymore...enough is enough and I will just have to reschedule a new client for the next week. Then someone calls and Im just about killing myself to fit them in my already crazy days! I guess its all about learning to pace, delegate and not overbook myself! It's hard to say no though when you are still in the "building stage" of a new business. Im just finding hard to juggle the kids, keep up with the house, give everyone the attention they need and try to run a very alive and thriving business. All that said though, I do have to give myself a pat on the back b/c I've been doing the best I can. I also have hired my FIRST EMPLOYEE!!! Can you believe it! She is doing great and it's nice to know she is there when I just cant do it all! That being said, I do need to delegate more to her. Im just a control freak I guess and like to do it all myself.

Anyways, enough about that. The kids are out of school. Preston had a fantastic year and is so excited to be going into 3rd grade next year. He excelled at reading and math. His favorite subjects though were Art and Music and got top notch marks in those area's...well...thats my boy!! ha!

As for Pate, he is my busy little bee. My congeniality and friend maker! He has a so many friends and always wants to have someone over or someone wants him at their house to play. It's killin me :) He finished pre-school (or as preston calls it "pre pre-school") because he wont be starting kindergarten this year just yet. He has a late, late August bday and I just think it's best to keep him home one last year. I say keep him home, but he will be in a private school 3-4 days a week. It stinks I will be paying for it one more year, but I think definitely worth it in the end. I have many tan clients who are teachers and all say it's really best for the child (esp. if it's a boy) to let them mature and grow on more year when they have late bdays. They have said if you are able to hold them one more year it could really be the difference between struggling through school, or really excelling! I sure he would do fine, but Im not in a rush to to send him off when I dont have to. He is my baby after all :)

As for my hottie hubby....he is doing fabulous! He has been #1 salesman at work month after month and is such a hard worker. He stays pretty tired as well b/c his day starts at about 5:00 am every morning and ends at about 5:30 in the evening. So very long days. But he is such great dad and husband and the boys adore him! Even if he is tried, he always makes time for us and we love him for that. He has been taking over a lot more lately b/c of my business. So sometimes Im leaving for appointments as he is just rushing home to be with the kids. We love our daddy!

Im gonna try to update more! Here are just a bunch of random pict's...enjoy :)
























No comments: