Friday, February 19, 2010

LOVIN IT!


OK...YOU HAVE TO GO TO THIS SITE. IT'S COMPLETE AND TOTAL INSPIRATION FOR ME!
http://www.betterafter.blogspot.com/

I am a total thrift store, trash turned to treasure kinda girl! We moved to a new house the beginning of January so everyday I think about what color I want to repaint the walls, where I would put this or what I need to get to go here or there! I LOVE LOVE LOVE redecorating and re-doing! We moved to an older home (built in the 70's) but a lot of it has been updated. It's still not quite my style, but I will get it there. The home is on 2 acres and it's a Ranch Style home, we are loving that part of it! My clients and friends who come here love it and say it has the feel of a "ski challet" or lodge! Yeah...I'm not sure Im feelin' that "lodgish" look, but I can work with that! Im thinking more towards a Shabby Chic/Country Style with an antiuqe mixed with modern look. It's hard to explain, but I just know it when I see it! I will post some pictures of my latest projects soon...I actually love that part about moving...I have a brand new palate to work on! :)

Check out this site...Im lovin' it!

http://www.betterafter.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Made In The South said...

Just found your blog...will go checkout the one you mentioned. Looks like you stay really busy...