Thursday, March 29, 2007

Award Day


Well, Preston got his first award at school today. A few students were chosen from each kindergarten class who were "shining stars" and Preston got one for being a "star student" in his music class. Imagine that....way to make mommy proud Preston! Its even cuter because he also has his first "teacher crush" on his music teacher Mrs. Shepard, so to get an award from her made it all the better! He looked so cute walking up to the stage when his name was called and he had a big grin on his face. He was surprised to see his dad and I there because we were supposed to keep the award a secret. He is doing so well in school and is learning so much. He never likes to miss a day which makes mornings much easier on me too! I hope it always stays like that, although, I'm sure it wont when he is a teenager never wanting to wake up...I remember those days! Well, I'm off to make some dinner for the hubby now.......can you believe that, he actually wants dinner when he gets home from work. Uggggghhhhh! I hate cooking. HAHA Better get a crackin'!

No comments: