Monday, April 30, 2007

Cute New Bedspread


Isnt it cute???? We finally decided to go out and get a new comforter. We have looked and looked and everytime we go to the stores we can never take the plunge to just buy one already. So my good friend Jenny watched my boys for us last weekend so me and Craig could go on a date. We had a lot of fun. We went and had a nice dinner and then went to Ikea. I used to not like that place so much, but I really do now. Ive changed my mind. So we found this duvet there and we both agreed on it. There were a few cute ones there and they are pretty cheap. We figure for this price we can change out the comforter any time we want. It was nice getting to go out on a date with my hubby. I always enjoy spending time with just me and him. Its a rareity (sp?) these days.
This weekend we went to my moms in San Antonio for Grahams birthday and had a lot of fun eating cake and homemade ice cream. I swear, one of these days I always say I want to open a little ice cream shop and make my grandma's recipe for homemade icecream. It is to DIE for!!! I can never resist it. So of course, I kinda went off path from my diet this weekend and I have been doing soooo good. I have dropped a few more pounds and am finally really starting to see some new results. One thing I have been doing is running. I think this has been a key ingredient to sliming and toning my thighs and helping me drop these last pounds to reach my goal. Im going to keep it up. I always dread it when Im pulling out my treadmill, but then once I am running Im thinking....well, this isnt so bad. Especially when Im watching Oprah or catching up on some of the shows I never get to watch during the day. Its the only way to make it something to look forward to.
Well, I better run and get these boys in bed for the night. Then Ill have some time to myself. YEAH!! Thats what I like to hear. HAHA ...ME TIME. :)

No comments: