Monday, May 7, 2007

Gosh Darn PMS!

I swear, I am fine about 3 out of 4 weeks in a month. My husband might argue that with me a little bit, but why does one day change everything. Im happy, great, fine on Saturday, but then Sunday hit and all the sudden Im grouchy, irritable, in a bad mood, and feel like I want to cry every second and think my life is falling apart. HA! Then I realize....oh yeah, it must be getting close to that time of the month. MAN, being a girl really stinks sometimes. I hate it though b/c all the sudden I become so unmotivated to do anything. Especially with my cardio and weights. I dont want to clean, Im tried and want to rest OH and not to mention I want to eat EVERYTHING in sight, which dosent help the fact that I have been strictly dieting and intensely working out for the past 3 weeks and then this whole ONE week I just want to blow it all out of the water!

So, just to help motivate myself to get back on track with my "fitness" goals, Im going to write them down and just throw them out there. Today is Monday, which is good, beacuse I can start fresh today and try to get another good strong week under my belt. I am supposed to go back to Canada on June 20 for another photoshoot and I really wanted to blow them away by how much I have changed since September. I do great, like I said, except for about a week out of the month and then I have to pull myself up by my coat tails just to get moving again and I have to smack my own hand 20 million times a day for eating the wrong things. So, today is a new start. Im feeling a little better.....well.....kinda.....maybe not....but Im trying to be positive. First, here are some things Im greatful for:

My familys love and support
My husbands surgery went well and he is on his way to a full recovery
Hubby has a great job and supports us well
For my 2 cute little boys
That I am able to stay at home with the kids
For my health
For my opportunities in my new fitness life :)

This week I am just going to try to be consistant in my workouts, run 2-3 miles 5 days this week, I will lift weights atleast 3 times preferablly 4, and my diet is going to be clean.

That is the game plan. We are going to San Antonio again on friday becasue my brother Graham is graduating from the Engineering program and my family is flying into town for it. Im excited to see them. But, I do have to admit that one thing that does pop into my mind is "food." Thats what we do when family is around is eat a LOT of gooooood food. Its so hard for me to be good on my plan when I go home. O-well, its just part of life, so I have to have a good balance of it. I really wouldnt normally be so fanatic about it, but I do have some fintess goals I would like to achieve this year. Here are a couple of events I want to be ready for this year:

1. JULY MS. PHYSIQUE LONE STAR FORT WORTH, TX
2. SPORTS MODEL SEARCH LONE STAR FORT WORTH, TX
3. SEPT TBA MS. FIGURE SAN ANTONIO SAN ANTONIO, TX
4. MS. PHYSIQUE SAN ANTONIO SAN ANTONIO, TX

There are some more competitions that I am interesed in, but these just give me good motivation and time to prepare for. I want to do atleast ONE this year and I will do it!!!!

Ok, so I think I have sufficiantly given myself a little pick-me-up under the current circumstances. HA. So, mission accomplished. I have a plan, I have a goal......Im ready to do it!
Wish me luck.

No comments: