Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Random Things About Me.....

I was "tagged" with this on facebook...but I love reading these about other people and some of my "blog friends" arent on facebook yet...(hint hint sarah :) so Im going to tag them and put mine on my blog.

1. When I was 13 I took my own braces off. I had already had them on for almost 3 years and was sick of them. So I went in the garage and got some pliers and snapped those babies off!
2. I love "dipped chocolate" cones from dairy queen, but I have to hurry and eat all the chocolate off before it dries. Wierd!
3. I can play the guitar
4. I started and Airbrush Tanning Business called Bronzed Envy. www.bronzedenvy.com :)
5. I overdo it every time I exercise. I like to feel the pain or I dont feel like Im doing any good.
6. Had a National Commercial on tv.
7. I want a motorcycle and a boat...I love outdoor toys!
8. I look at the middle of the toilet paper roll before I pick it up to put it on the holder. When I was young, we were visiting my grandma andI picked up a new roll without looking and a roach ran out. Ive been forever tramatized!
9. I wont eat ONE part of any peice of chicken b/c there is always that gross grisely vein on the edge of every peice!
10. I love the smell of the inside of new shoes...and shoe stores.??
11. I might eventually go back to school to be a dental hygienest
12. I want a horse again...I bought my very own horse that I had saved up my own money for finally when I was 13 and paid for her food and keep all on my own until I went to college and then I had to sell her:( I want another horse...I love them and I made Craig promise me that he would buy me one if I said yes to marry him. Haha!...Im still waiting. I think Im going to have to buy it myself again!
13. I want to live on a ranch...(that is close to the city too) $$$$ I want horses and cows and dirt bikes. Im still a tomboy at heart!
14. I love the beach
15. When I get an idea or goal in my head, there is NO stopping me...I WILL make it happen!
16. I love that I can contribute financially to our family. It makes me feel empowered! Dont get me wrong, I love being a stay at home mom, but there is something about the control of running your own business that is invigorating to me....it's motivating!
17. I have a bad habbit of laughing when people get hurt..not BAD hurt, but like stubbed toes or tripping or something. A guy beside me at the gym tripped on the treamill and fell and I almost fell off because I was laughing so hard...it made him feel better though, Im not one to pretend like I dont see something...I WILL laugh!
18. I want to do a fitness competition sometime this year.
19. I tend to take on to many goals/projects and then get overwhelmed but I do it anyways.
20. Procrastination motivates me. does that make any sense???....I've come to realize I think I like the challenge of waiting until the last minute to get something done and then morphing into superwoman and getting it done in record time. It makes me feel good. Hey...doesnt Dr. Phil say, "whats your pay off?"
21. When I am tired, I pick the mascara off my eyelashes. Its drives Craig nuts.
22. My husband can make me laugh so hard I cry.
23. I believe in the Law of Attraction!! It has worked so many times in my life.
24. I believe in Karma.
25. I believe there are no such thing as coincidences.

2 comments:

Sarah W said...

Cool stuff! And that treadmill story about made me pee my pants! That's one of my worst fears. The other is tripping in sacrament meeting up the stairs when I have to say prayer or something. That's why I will never go up there on fast Sunday. And I know, I know....facebook will be the next step. But hey, I still can't get over I did a blog!!! Love ya!

Jenn said...

You also peel the veiny things off oranges and give them to your friends! (We know what you're doing!!!) You crack me up! I have that bad habit of laughing when people get hurt too. Perhaps that's why we are friends....