Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just A Few of My Favorite Things.....Part 1

So lately I'm a little bit obsessed with finding good deals at goodwill! I think I have been to every one now in about a 20 mile radius of our house.



I-love-this-stuff!
Anything that means I get to perform "surgery" on me, my kids or hubby...I love! ha! You gotta know me for this one!




This lip plumper is from Victoria Secret for $18. Let me just tell you...it works! I used to buy a $40 plumper from Macy's until I found this. I buy the clear b/c it naturally turns your lips a rosey, shiney color.




If you've never played it, you should! Its fun and a little addictive.




I love my new watch! Craig knew I have been wanting a white face/band watch. He came home the other day and out of the blue surprized me with it. Love you babe! Be on the look out for this style, its becoming very popular and looks so dang cute on!








Might be "TMI" ...but I've wanted Laser hair removal for years and got it for Christmas! It's the coolest thing ever invented...well...almost :)










No comments: